Monday, January 9, 2023

glock 42 mags

Glock 42 Mags - I recently bought 2 of these, a great addition to the magazine. I now, really love the feel of this gun in my hand! Easy to install and most importantly, no damage.

I expected the black to match the standard grip but it's more of a shiny black metal. This will be compatible with other upgrades. The allen key that comes in the box appears as a mark on the side during shipping. But it's not your fault.

Glock 42 Mags

Glock 42 Mags

I recently bought 2 of these and they arrived today. Quick installation. It takes 5 minutes to do both connections. (I have a Glock Mag Tool from the Glock Store)

Glock 42 Semi Auto Pistol

What a difference this makes in a Glock 42. With the original Glock Mags, I have no control. Installing the +2 mag extension on the black has now given me a full grip. The gun feels more comfortable in the hand. Better weapon control and looks great.

Great product. However, the video that shows you how to install the extension is worth watching. After cutting the tab. Place the connection plate on the table, then place the plastic sheet so that the button is in the hole. Press down on the mag spring and start sliding the mag onto the base plate. It will pop right into place. I tried several times as mentioned in the video, but the insert plate would go into the magazine and was almost impossible to separate. I have parts flying all over the place. So I did it my way. Fast, simple, no flying parts, and no problems with the insert plate.

It has been the best search and extension of this magazine. It's bigger, fatter and allows you to get the full grip of the G42. Weapons are almost useless without one of them.

Want to come in color but the aluminum base with wrap houge grip really looks good and feels good.

Glock 42 Magguts

I just put this +1 on the G42, and I really like the way the gun grip is now, with my pinky extension. A huge improvement. And it doesn't bother my pocket, using a DeSantis pocket holster. This is a great product, IMO. Thanks for that

Glock 42 caliber, glock 42 in stock, 42 glock, glock 42 kydex holster, glock 42 clip, glock 42 dimensions, glock 42 380 holster, glock 42 pocket holster, glock 42 problems, blue glock 42, glock 42 on sale, glock 42 safety